Trellis.AI is a leading provider of Food System Intelligence, using AI to optimize the way millions of acres of land are transformed into consumable food. We optimize food and beverage companies across the supply chain and make them efficient and sustainable for growers, food companies and retailers alike.
Based in Tel-Aviv, we have an awesome team of 10+ super nice people, and we’re growing.
About the Position: Our main task is to spearhead the development of the company’s business applications. Taking diverse data and complex business processes and making them easily accessible to both the research team and our users.
As a full stack software engineer in our team, you will own the development of new features end-to-end, from design to production; contribute to our system’s architecture; And help empower our users and research team as they become more productive and efficient in their day-to-day tasks.
- Proven work experience (2+ Years) delivering features end to end
- Experience creating complex application with React and Redux
- Experience building data-driven backend processes, preferably in Node.js or Python
- Ability to deliver robust and extensible code
- Great communication skills, and ability to work well with colleagues and stakeholders from various disciplines (product, design, data science and customer success)
- Ability to master new domains and technologies independently
Preferred Qualifications (the more, the better):
- Experience with the rest of our product’s stack: GraphQL, PostgreSQL, Pandas
- Experience with our infrastructure’s stack: Docker, K8s, Azure, PostgreSQL, Linux
- Experience working with data science teams
- Ability to critically think of user experience and business requirements as part of the development process
How To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, with “Full Stack Software Engineer” in title.